02 November 2006

Update

I'm starting work on my HOF entry for this year, I started last year and it stressed me out that I had to stop. Last night while just sketching some ideas for an assignment I got one of my stress migraines. I haven't had one in months. So I'm afraid that they're going to keep going and I'm not going to be able to finish my HOF entry again this year. I picked up a bottle of Exedrin, a bag of choclate, and a couple bottles of coke, those are the only things that make my migraines go away, so I'll keep them handy whenever I'm working on my Entry layouts.

Also I've started another blog(not that i updated that one ofter either) Daily Disney where I keep my notes about upcoming Disney trips.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Hey Ann...to coin Ali's workshop cards..."It's OK". :) Best of luck with your entry!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home