16 August 2005

Where am I going

I know that I want to scrapbook, I love it, but (isn't there always a but) I sometimes feel that it's work. Doing projects for others, contests, design team audition. So I've taken a day and thought about what I want. I don't want just any DT, I don't want to win just any contest, I want at some point to be on the SBO(scrapbookeronline.com the place I call home) design team, either as a guest designer or design team member. I want to one of the 25 chosen for the Creating Keepsakes' Hall of Fame. I'll tryout every year until I make it. I'm not saying that I'm not going to stop submit to anywhere else. I just hope someday I can complete my goals. Someday I hope I can complete my goals, and make new ones.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Go for it! I love your work and with your determination I know you can do it!

2:13 PM  
Blogger tRacY said...

Being a scrapper...would be really enjoying,right?keep it up!!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

good luck with your dreams :)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Love your determination...and I believe you can achieve anything lil sis!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Ann...it'll happen as long as you keep trying. Don't give up...

2:33 PM  
Blogger Maryfrances Fabbri said...

Ann, you will get there. Keep it up girlie.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home