16 December 2005

Been awhile update

well it's been a long time. Next year I will work on posting more.
This past year I've worked on growing up. I didn't go back to school as much as people had hoped that i would. I didn't want to. I'm still working at my LSS and spending at-least 3 days if not more a month at Archiver's. I'm still with my bf, David, it's been 17 months and going strong. We're going to Disney world for New Year's. My headaches have subsided as well as my knee pain(except when it rains).

A year ago the average age of my friends was 16. This year the average age is 30+. I feel like I'm a 33 year old trapped in a broken down 19 year old body. I figure that by the time I'm 40 I'll need knee replacement.

Next year, I don't plan on going back to school. I don't really have any plans. Just to be happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Glad to see you posting again!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home