29 April 2006

I met Donna Downey.

I met Donna Downey today(pictured) I loved her class. I put the bones of the album together in about 8-10min. The theme was supposed to be my life now/my life then. But I'm thinking it's going to be my Nashville/Chattanooga album.

Back to meeting DD, she is an awesome person. While I don't look that excited in the picture I was screaming and giddy as a little school girl, just trying to keep my cool. We took a group shot which can be found on Donna's Blog this week. I took the 9:50-10:50am CST class.

The rest of the trip was kind of uneventful. David has all the rest of the pictures, as he got a new camera and was taking shots every chance he got, so bunches of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vee said...

that is so cool
love the pic
hopefully one day I will get to take her class
can't wait to see your album!
Vee

2:02 PM  
Blogger Maryfrances Fabbri said...

YAY Ann! Awesome. I met her at CHA and she was very nice.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home