04 January 2006

Disney Day 3

Day 3: 1/2/2006 The place seemed like a ghost town. Everyone checking out and heading home. One of people I work with was going to be checking in at a different resort. We started our morning at Epcot and got a fast pass to Soarin' the park's most popular ride. Went and rode Spaceship Earth"Inside the golf ball(employees called it that)" and did more autographs and pictures. Goofy and David getting along so well they were like buddies(see day pics below). We then left there around noon and headed for Magic Kingdom, saw the Wishes Come True Parade and rode a bunch of stuff. then around 6pm we went to MGM and learned that they had a lot of things that closed at nightfall. went and rode Star Tours and then had to ride it again because it was the best ride in the "world" says David. Went to "see" Fantasmic but ended up in the standing room only section so I couldn't see anything. there for couldn't take any pictures and bf kept saying "if you don't have pictures it doesn't happen". Then we saw the Beauty and the Beast show and I loved it. We ended up calling it a night around 10pm. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Ann...makes me feel like I'm there again. Thanks for sharing. I loved it all...

2:30 AM  
Blogger Online Degree said...

Me too. I want to go back so bad. My wife's and my name are on one of the walls behind you. We got engaged there on New Years Eve/Day 2000. It was great. Thanks again.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

What a great trip. Loved seeing your pics with the castle too. Oh I want to go!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home