14 June 2006

Summer


Well summer has been crazy. I'm now working days and several of them a week. I'm spending weekends cropping at work with friends and spending time with David(BF) and Brian(his brother). I've been trying to plan 2 Disney trips on for the end of August(27-sept 2) and one for New Years(dec 30-jan 5), Along with 1-2 side trips between then. I've joined a Disney forum and learning everything I can about Disney, I'm working on setting up my own at home scrapbook room. I'm researching new cameras.
Current Projects:
2 CJs
Disney ABC book(still haven;t started)
Disney Autograph clipboards
Disney Autograph paper holder
Father's day card
Filing and fInishing layouts started
Set up new Studio/Scraproom

Okay well I'm going to go work on something from this list or maybe just take a nap. Thanks for Reading

CS:Bazzill
PP:KI Memories
Title and Jimmy:EK Success

1 Comments:

Blogger Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Hi Ann...you know how I love Disney. Is the MB disboards.com
If not, they have a whole bunch of info there too.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home